redWall Firewall is a bootable CD-ROM firewall based on Red Hat Linux.
Its goal is to provide a feature-rich firewall solution together with a web-based interface for all the generated log files. redWall Firewall comes with Snort, SnortSam, DansGuardian and support for fwbuilder, SpamAssassin, reporting, VPN and mail alerts. Configuration files are stored on a floppy disk or a USB pen drive.
- new features have been added
- vuurmuur has been installed again
- the initial setup has been rewritten to be like a step-by-step configuration
- a webmin module for openvpn has been added
- A comprehensive reverse proxy called vultureng has been added